The leaves here have been falling recently. The landlords finally got around to putting them in some piles, then left them. So we let the kids jump in them Saturday morning. Daddy took some fun pics.
Fun!!! I want to come play too! That worked out perfect that the landlord left them in a pile for your kids to play in. :) My kids wish they had trees to make leaves for them to play in too.
Playing in a pile of leaves is so much fun!!! I used to love to play in them all the time when I was young....even made outline of of rooms etc....fun times!!!
4 comments:
Fun!!! I want to come play too! That worked out perfect that the landlord left them in a pile for your kids to play in. :) My kids wish they had trees to make leaves for them to play in too.
Playing in a pile of leaves is so much fun!!! I used to love to play in them all the time when I was young....even made outline of of rooms etc....fun times!!!
Totally love the ear flap hat. Levi has zip winter clothes. Pathetic since we live in the mnts. Carter's is totally worthless too.
Cute hat on Mr O. Loving the leaves. Nice they got to play in them, but you guys didnt have to rake them! haha
Post a Comment