Here are some random pictures of us just all adjusting at home, and enjoying our new addition. The funny thing is, Ollie is way more soft and gentle with Milo than Gabe is. I have to get after Gabe a few times a day for poking his face, or trying to open his eyes, or jumping on the bed by him, etc. Ollie has been so pleasant and just pets his head. I think she's just so used to having Ollie at this playing stage, that she isn't quite sure what to think of baby. She does however, want to hold and help with him all day long. She's a great loving big sister. Milo is lucky to have two awesome older siblings.
Nana let them have a fun "tea" party for lunch one day
This kiddo has some pretty awesome dimples
If he doesn't have a binky, he's sucking his thumb, or anything that gets near his mouth.
I know it's a lot of sleeping pictures, but hey he's adorable when he sleeps, and that's what he does a lot of right now.
Ollie pretending to sleep with Milo. I'm annoyed this picture still is sideways, cause I changed it a few times
Uncle Robby was down this way for work, and asked to stop by. We thought it was way cool of him to swing by and see us.
4 comments:
I love the way Milo tucks his hands under his cheek when he sleeps. I think his dimples are soooo cute.
He's so tiny! Oh I just want to hold that little guy. He's so stinkin cute!!
He looks so tiny next to Ollie and Gabe! Ainslee loved looking at the pictures and pointing out all the people she knew. She knew Adam right off!
I love the pictures!!! He is adorable when he is sleeping that's for sure!
Post a Comment