Monday, July 16, 2012

Milo Collages

So we have all taken some pictures with Milo, and of Milo over the last few weeks. I sat down and made a bunch of them into some collages. It was fun to play with. I figured that I'd post some on here. There are some that are similar and use the same pictures, but it was fun to play with so I posted them all. I figured I'd post just my favorite pictures on his one month post, but until then enjoy the collages. :)


Just the boys

Another of just the boys
Big brother/Little Brother
All 3 kiddos

Some with Mom and Dad

A collage with the whole family
With Big Sister
Another of Mom and Dad

4 comments:

Katrina said...

Wow, Mandy! Those look great! I think you've done some awesome shots.

Judy said...

Those are great fun. There are some in there that are amazingly sweet with Milo and Ollie. The hand picture is very poignant, too.
I just love them all!

Emily Rasmussen said...

what sweet pictures! good job Mandy! Love them...makes me all baby hungry!

Grandma Krissy said...

Awwwww.....luv em all!!!! You did good!