Just some pics from around here
Helping Daddy in the yard
We got some new patio put in. Took us some time to find someone to do a smaller space, but we finally did. Now we need some gutters for our fall monsoon season and a fence. Phew! One day...one day.
During dance instead of driving home, the boys and I or Adam usually end up at a park, or a store, or the library. They aren't complaining.
Hangin with the Wads. This year is much easier than last year, but still challenging none the less. I think it's always hard watching kids that aren't yours. I have less patience with them than my own kids, but we make do. Luckily they are pretty good kids. I let her know I would only do Wednesdays and that if something comes up any other day I couldn't do it. I learned my lesson last month that I need to stick to that. She told me that they switched her schedule to Friday that week instead of Wednesday. I thought, ok fine no big deal. Well Gabe missed her first soccer practice cause I randomly had seven kids on a Friday. SOOOO ONLY wednesdays it is. We are too busy to change stuff. Because of our schedule, and Ollie starting stuff next year I won't watch them again. As for this year I'm hoping to put the money towards some vacations. :)
Adam has been working his butt off to earn a div trip from work so that we could go to New Zealand on our 10 year anniversary. Well he did it and sent me that pic to show me. So that is how I look first thing in the morning when I find out I'm going to New Zealand. Ha!










3 comments:
Looking through all these pictures I have noticed one thing over and over - Gabe is such a girl! The way she stands looks like a ballerinA and the way she sits is so feminine, I love it!! With two brothers it's nice to be THE GIRL.
Oh and CONGRATULATIONS on the trip of a lifetime!
WOW,!!!!!!!!! NZ is AMAZING!!!!! Doing a happy dance for you.
Post a Comment