This boy is adorable and really spoiled rotten. I really do get why the youngest is. You battle and battle with kids, that you just give up with the youngest cause you're tired and say ok kid fine. This boy is adventurous, persistent, spoiled, independent, and happy. We love him. Some of his nicknames are: Baby, Mo, Momo, Monkey, and Buddy boy (from Ollie). He tells me he's my baby. He is and will always be. When you ask him what his name is he'll usually tell you Baby. When you get him to say Milo it sounds like meow. Like a cat. :)
We get a lot of one on one time lately. We enjoy it.
*He repeats everything! One of my favorite is when we are in the car he tries to sing the last word of every line of the songs. It's cute.
*He loves books, especially with anyone willing to read to him. His favorite are Clifford and Biscuit the dog books.
*His favorite shows right now are: Clifford, Blues Clues, Curious George, and Bubble Guppies.
*He tells you your kisses are yuck. He learned it from Gabe cause she would say that to his slobbery kisses. So now all kisses to him are yuck.
*He loves playing with anything with wheels. He LOVES BIG trucks the best. The bigger the better with him.
*It wouldn't be Milo if he wasn't battling some kind of cold or tummy ache. I still enjoy cuddling him.
*He now LOVES to go to nursery. I had to change his bum one Sunday before we went and he threw the biggest fit cause he just wanted to go play with toys. So the whole time changing he goes, "TOYS! TOYS!" Fit not fun, but it was nice it was cause he wanted to go.
*When he says prayers at meal times we pray for the food to make us healthy and strong. He always says healthy, but the he flexes his muscles for strong instead of saying it. Not sure where he got it from, but it's hilarious. He also hurries and says Amen before the person helping him can.
Some of Milo's words:
Mys-Mine
Newie-New one
Eese-Please
Bop-Binky
He always says Nope instead of no
I seet- I see it
Beeg-Big
Day-K
Seepy-Sleepy
A-Dink-Drink
When he gets an owie he asks, "Beed?Beed?" Wanting to know if he's bleeding. He got that from Gabe who does that exact thing.
Floppies-Flip Flops
I's Hungry/Seepy/Happies-He's starting to hook words together










1 comment:
Levi always says the last word of every line in songs too. It's funny. I heard him sing Teach me teach me to walk in the light to Carson and I had to scoop my jaw up off the floor!
Post a Comment