Every day stuff.
When Milo finally got his potty chart filled up, he earned his big toy. He was so excited!
We had Dr Seuss week. One of the things I like about Ollie's preschool is that she follows what the elementary schools are doing. So Ollie gets to do some of the fun things Gabe does and not feel left out. It's cute. So he had a crazy hair day, and Dr Seuss hat day. They had them on different days.
A picture with some of his buddies.
Gabe had a workout clothes day, so she wore some and Daddy's sweatband.
Crazy sock and shoe day we had the Wadsworth kids here and they all didn't get to enjoy half of this day. This was the day that some crazy guy tried to kidnap a girl at the High School at gun point. So all the school were on Lockout, meaning the wouldn't let anyone in our out. I didn't even send her for half the day until the lifted the lockout status. The Wads had me do the same with their kids. I just had heard when this other elementary school had to do it for a close by robbery that it was hard to know what was going on, and nobody could get their kids out of the school. Plus with some guy out on the loose who they hadn't caught, I was more than happy to keep her home with me. Some parents did and some didn't. Later when they lifted it the Wads asked me to take theirs back, cause they had missed a ton of school the week before. So I did. I didn't want to send Gabe back, but I did. Had I not had their kids she would have stayed the day at home. The school tried to play it off like most kids were at school, but when I went to drop them off a lot of parents were trying to get their kids out. Some were screaming. Yeah my kid didn't need to be around that confusing chaos either. Good thing they caught the guy later that evening.
Gabe's crazy hair day. I let Milo have blue hair too. Ollie's hat day.
Park Fun
Gabe was so tired one Saturday after soccer and playing that she feel asleep on the stairs. Milo played down by her being silly.
Spring soccer had begun. She is already lots better than last time. She still is hesitant to kick the ball lots. I finally told her at her game I'd give her a penny for every time she was brave and did. She is afraid of getting kicked in the face by the ball, cause it happened in one of her first games. Now she's nervous about it. But since I bribed her, and not sure that was the best thing, but nothing else worked, and now she's all about it. The first game she got 7 pennies, her second she got 40. So yeah HUGE difference.
Her coach is really good with her. It's nice she's had some good ones both times so far. Some of the other ones I'm grateful she doesn't have.
Out to eat with Daddy.












No comments:
Post a Comment