Friday, October 3, 2008

Gabe's personalilty

So I have a lot of random pictures of Gabe doing all sorts of different things. I figured I'd do a picture post, so you can see our cute bug in action. Her personality is starting to shine and it's so much fun to watch day by day. I know it's a lot of pics, but I love showing her off....
Adam and I went on a walk thinking she would fall asleep in her stroller. We later found out she leaned forward to peek out the crack the whole walk. She thinks she's sneaky already.
A peek at Halloween. Nana fluke just sent her tutu, so we had to try it on. So fun to see her looking so girlie. The texture of the fabric fascinated her.

Always curious by Greta. The lip and ear pulling is already starting to begin. Good thing Greta is so patient.

Trying on Daddy's hat, she loved it. Maybe she'll like hats better than head bands?
Laughing with her Daddy...
Her first time feeling the grass, she actually likes it now. I have to stop her from eating it.
Her bear jacket. She was cranky, so it actually was very fitting at that moment. HA.
Tummy time is beginning to be enjoyable for her
Mesmerized by football of course. Getting through to both of them was a challenge.

She can sit up in her boppy by herself now. 

5 comments:

Brittany Wagner said...

IS HER HAIR RED!!!!!! She is soo stinking cute!! I am glad you are enjoying everyday!I have white wings for you too!! Oh she will be too cute!! We need a pic of both girls in their tutus!!

AdaMandy said...

Yes it is actually in the light. Adam is still in denial. He says it's tinted red, it's not red. It looks brown normally. We do need pictures, it would be adorable.

Emily Rasmussen said...

thanks for inviting us! She is such a doll. I love the tutu.

Katrina said...

i love that stroller picture. its too funny.

Danni said...

I love how intrigued she is by the football game. This stage is so much fun, I'm sure yall are just eating her up and I can already see that she has her daddy wrapped around her finger!