I love Adam's face. Isn't it funny how what we look like when we try to teach our children new things!! Just wait until she wants to feed herself!! What a cutie!
How cute...I cannot believe it is that time already...Her face says it all....Soon she will love it...then we will all be finding l cherrios floating around church from all our little ones....and then crawling....ugh...it is going to fast....
She always seems to have such a worried look on her face. I'd be worried too if someone was trying to feed me that tasteless slimey muck on and alien utensil no less! She is such a darling little soul. I just want to cuddle her.
Meh. Kennedy was unimpressed with solids until about a week ago. We tried a bit on and off until she decided she was serious about it and liked it. Give her time, and she'll be scarfing it down. And spitting it in your face!
They act like you are torturing them that first time! I love the faces she's pulling, reminds me of a certain uncle of hers who can't keep a straight face to save his life! So funny, I love her!
7 comments:
First off LOVE the bib!! Super cute! Whoever gave it to you has EXCELLENT taste! I love the face in the second pic!! YAY!!
HAHAAHA you switched to scripture of the week not day!! Slacker!
I love Adam's face. Isn't it funny how what we look like when we try to teach our children new things!! Just wait until she wants to feed herself!! What a cutie!
How cute...I cannot believe it is that time already...Her face says it all....Soon she will love it...then we will all be finding l cherrios floating around church from all our little ones....and then crawling....ugh...it is going to fast....
She always seems to have such a worried look on her face. I'd be worried too if someone was trying to feed me that tasteless slimey muck on and alien utensil no less! She is such a darling little soul. I just want to cuddle her.
Meh. Kennedy was unimpressed with solids until about a week ago. We tried a bit on and off until she decided she was serious about it and liked it. Give her time, and she'll be scarfing it down. And spitting it in your face!
They act like you are torturing them that first time! I love the faces she's pulling, reminds me of a certain uncle of hers who can't keep a straight face to save his life! So funny, I love her!
Post a Comment