Mandy...
1- I have to sleep on the side of the bed that is furthest from the door. It makes me feel safe. Maybe I'm subconsciously afraid of the dark or something? I guess I figure if someone comes into attack us, Adam or Greta can sick em. If we rearrange our room or move, we switch sides to accommodate my odd sense of safety. Now that I'm a mom it's not very logical if my kids come in searching for me I realized. I got a few years to get over it I guess.
2- I HATE pumping gas. It's the worst chore for me. Don't ask me why, it's not hard. I think it feels to me like when you go to a store just for one thing. Kinda going out of your way I guess.
3- I hate shoes and socks. I have what my family calls, "Weiss feet" they are wide and ugly. Shoes don't fit me and never have been comfortable. So therefore I hate them. I live life in flip flops, or bare feet if I can get away with it. You'll only see me in socks if my feet are freezing.
4- I eat my dinner one item at a time. Very rarely do I skip around and take bites of the chicken, then veggies, then roll, then back to chicken. I eat the veggies till they're gone, then chicken, then roll, but in no particular order. One at a time. Weird I know but that's how I work. Adam teases me.
5- I hate it if my sheets are put on inside out on the bed. The pretty side should be up, and seam down.
So for those of you who are thinking I'm a freak, I decided to share some of Adam's to prove we're both messed up
Adam....
1- Is opposite than me. He never takes off his shoes. He puts them on in the morning and keeps them on until he goes to bed. He doesn't take them off to relax, they stay on. I think he'd sleep in them if I'd let him.
2- When Adam barely falls asleep he bites at the air. HA. He just opens and shuts his mouth so his teeth clack together. I have had some close encounters with him snuggling me and being afraid he'd bite my ear off. HA. He doesn't do it the rest of the night, just in the beginning.
3- Most of the time it never seems like Adam is listening to you, probably cause he's always on the move, but he can repeat back every word I said even better than I could.
4- When Adam shifts his car to another gear, he turns his head to the left. Not sure why, he just does.
5- Adam has to shower every morning. Even if he takes a shower the night before, he still takes one in the morning. It drives him crazy not to.
Anyway there you have it. Hope you all still love us after revealing our freakish natures.
4 comments:
I love learning about people's quirky things. I wear socks or go barefoot, Michael always wears shoes or his moosehide slippers. Adam must have gotten it from him! I always sleep on the right side of the bed. I tried switching once and almost fell out of bed! Michael and I always shower in the morning even if we'd showered the night before. You sweat in bed! I guess the acorn didn't fall far from the tree.
WEIRDO'S!!!!!!!!!
Thats awesome Mandy, although it is in deed quirky! It is interesting to hear about the odd things in others lifes. But I am with you on the bed issue. I cant sleep next to the door either- I have seen too many scary movies!!!
Definitely was laughing my head off. These are really funny, I agree with the shoe thing, although recently i've had to wear shoes and socks cause my feet are getting a little ruff. ha ha abe complained i kept scratching him at night with them. That's the weiss feet for sure!!!
Post a Comment