Saturday, October 25, 2008

Picture Fun





Today was the first Saturday I've had Adam home in a few weeks. So I took advantage of it, and took a bunch of pictures. I think they're fun so I decided to post them. He's the sweetest husband anyone could ask for. I've had this KILLER CHEST COUGH this week and haven't slept at all. (Seriously I have never been so sleep deprived in my life) So he got up with Gabe this morning and let me sleep in. He also cleaned up the house so I wouldn't have to get up and do it. I love him, he's the best. Gabe loved playing with him all day.
We also got a lot of fun pics from a Halloween party we went to tonight, but I want to post all my Halloween ones at once. We have a few events this week, so instead of doing a ton of small halloween posts, I'll do one big one. I guess you'll have to wait in crazy suspense, cause I know you all are dying to see them. 
Here are my fun family pics......



6 comments:

Judy said...

Her little tongue and dimple is so cute. And the way she looks up to her daddy sure shows how much she adores him. Love the pictures. Looking forward to the Halloween - argh.

Katrina said...

i love that picture of you and gabe, mandy. you look so good! did you get the email from mom about vicks-vapo-rub on the feet? that might help the cough.

The Letterman's said...

What a cutie! Can't decide who she looks more like.

Brittany Wagner said...

I LOVE the first pic of Gabe! She is so stinkin cute! I will call ya here in a bit. We need to plan a play date this week!!

Grandma Krissy said...

I love the scrunched up smiley face and yes the tongue is a cute added bonus. You do look good and take great pictures....all of you!
Love ya!

Danni said...

Love the pictures, it looks like Gabe is having a lot of fun hanging out with here Daddy! She has grown so much, I can't believe it!