JANUARY 14, 2005
My mind still can't seem to grasp how quickly time goes by. Today Adam and I have been married for 4 years! I know it's not some significant milestone of a year, but it seems crazy none the less. I can honestly say that life is wonderful for us right now, and just keeps getting better as each day comes.
I never pictured myself having a winter wedding, but there is something so magical about it. It seems like life is so calm and peaceful whenever our anniversary rolls around. We can really reflect on our time together and the love that we share. We plan on spending the day together and hanging out. Adam always makes the day so special for me, I look forward to it every year. It already started with breakfast in bed. :)
We love that we were such good friends before we began to date seriously. We got to know each other without the intimidation of dating. When we did start dating, we both knew and understood how one another worked and it seemed to make our relationship that much better. We love to look back and talk about how things went down. It's funny to reflect on our wedding day. How neither of us got sleep the night before cause we were so excited. Sitting in the celestial room together. I love how our reception turned out. We have grown together and experienced life in so many ways. We help balance each other well, and care to make the other person happier than ourselves. We love that we have that knowledge that we will be together forever. Now that we have Gabrielle it means even more to us today. Here's to another great year and wonderful marriage that brings us such joy. Love you bebe.




10 comments:
Wow, four years already! We are all getting old! I'm so glad that I worked at Hollywood video and convinced you to come over and hang out with Adam. It's been so wonderful having you in the family and you are Adam are amazing together! Congratulations!
4 years and you both haven't started to age yet, good sign! Can't believe it's already been 4 years either! Keep working at making each other happy and it'll all be good!
YAY! Happy Anniversary! Im so happy for you and Adam, you guys are made for each other and not to mention make cute babies! Hope you have a wonderful day.
Wow - 4 years already. You guys look so happy and comfortable with each other. It is awesome being married to your best friend isn't it. Happy Anniversary!!
What a beautiful couple your are. We are glad we are able to know you..
Life with your best friend never gets old. I know because I'm married to my best friend - Keep doing what you're doing and it only gets better.
Happy 4th Anniversary. Love you three tons, Mom F.
I thought of you guys yesterday. Happy Anniversary! I havent seen some of these wedding pics, they are beautiful. Give Gabrielle a kiss for me. Love you guys.
I'm so happy for you guys, I am so glad you two found each other cause your perfect for one another. I am so glad to have you guys in our lives, keep the years coming. Cause we want some more... we want some more ha ha!!
YAY!! Happy Anniversary! So glad you guys still like each other! That makes a big difference:)
Congrats guys! You guys make such a cute and perfect little family! We love you to death! Here's to an eternity of happiness!
Post a Comment