Monday, January 26, 2009

Disney Princess

My sister in-law put this on her blog, and I thought it was cute so I asked if I could post it. I thought it'd be fun to see which princess all my sisters and friends end up being. I ended up with Pochahantas here, which I have to admit isn't at all the person you'd normally think of when you consider the princesses. Ha. I guess I'm okay with it too. I can kinda see it. No? So if you care to do this, take the quiz, and when you post a comment share your results of who you are. It's cute, and the quiz isn't long.
You Are Pocahantas!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Free-spirited and wise. You have a strong passionate spirit that touches and changes all who know you. The wisdom and common sense that you have is really what guides you through life. Even so, you also have a very playful side that loves adventure and excitement.

Which Disney Princess Are You?

8 comments:

ACTanner said...

That was kind of a fun little quiz...and well I needed a quick break from work -- I'm Mulan: "Strong and spirited. You're no one's girly girl; actually you are very determined person with a strong sense of self. Never let go of that! The only thing that equals your sense of self is your family, but the traditions of society can always be bent to protect something or someone you love."

Hope all is going well with your family -- we were up with Ethan throwing up all last night...I know fun right?

Miss you guys!!!

Travis Laurel said...

hey that was fun! I was sleeping beauty awesome blossom!!

Lenard said...

I think pocahantas fits you! I'm cinderella, not sure if it really fits, you'll have to go read it and let me know ha!

Judy said...

I was Mulan too, I thought it was pretty accurate on some of the stuff. Goofy stuff.

KBPatterson said...

That was fun. I was Mulan which I guess makes some sense. Although I changed one answer and it changed me to Cinderella...go figure. Love ya!

Danielle said...

That was fun ad the princess fits me perfect. I am Ariel: Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.

Michele said...

Gee I'm not so sure about the one I got... I'm Jasmine. "Independent and adventurous"? I don't know that that really describes me. "You don't want much" now I think that seems accurate. Rather interesting. Wonder what it would say if I changed to the answers that I almost picked...

Trev & Celina said...

That was a cute little quiz! I am Ariel,