Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hiding spot


When Greta was a puppy her favorite place to go was under our bed. She now is far too big to venture under there. She has recently discovered a new place to hang out, and play. She'll toss her ball under Gabe's crib on purpose, so she can go get it. I almost think she goes there to hide from Gabe sometimes. I can't imagine why she'd hide from her...getting your hair pulled out, and eyes poked non stop has got to be fun right? That's not gonna work anymore, cause Gabe followed her under there.  Those of you who read her 8 month, know she likes to scoot backwards. She worked her way over there and scooted herself right under there with Greta. They ended up hanging out under there for a bit, and Gabe just watched Greta come and go, all content to just be under there with her. Looks like they both found a new hiding spot.

Lifting up the crib skirt to peek at Greta

9 comments:

Lenard said...

Oh I love it!! That is too funny! I love the pictures, totally captured the moment ha! Gabe totally looks like adam in the last pic.

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

How cute! Thats so fun for Gabe to have Greta to play with. Love the pics.

Danni said...

It's amazing what these dogs put up and how oblivious the babies are! ...I just saw that you are reading Gone With The Wind...thats one of my favorites! I hope you enjoy it, I've always been a Scarlett fan and I think I almost have Eric convinced on using that name!

Judy said...

How funny - I just finished The Three Musketeers. I love that book. Gabe and Gretta are destined to be bff. That last picture is priceless!

Weiss said...

How cute is that!! that is one example why every kid needs a dog.
I know Mace wishes he could hide from Kali sometimes.

KBPatterson said...

I love the pics! That is so cute and fun for Gabe to have a buddy like Greta to hang with and tug on. My kids are jealous.

Lenard said...

Hey I'm glad she likes our song. That is too funny that she shakes her head yes when she hears it. Atleat she has good taste ha!!

Katrina said...

Oh thats funny! I know I'm a couple days late getting here, but ah well. Too cute. I wish I had a puppy dog. But the dogs down stairs bark enough for me. Gotta wait til I can train them away from these pesky beasts. Greta is so patient. Gotta love her.

Lenard said...

LOL thats ok can't help what kids like. Just like we keep saying oh Cierra wanna play basketball when you grow up? and She says "nope, i'm going to play soccer" totally hate soccer but if that is what she wants to do I guess we'll have to live with it.