Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Saturday, January 24, 2009
New Vacuum
So Adam and I have received a new vacuum. It really is amazing. It's one of those ones that you put on the floor and let it loose. If it runs into a corner it turns around and goes another way. You could leave it on your floor all day and it'll roam to all the little pieces of everything stuck and pick them up. It knows where things are. You have to be careful if it sucks up something too big though, it gets stuck. Don't worry it'll get every little thing it can. Your floor will be spotless. So if any of you are looking to borrow our amazing vacuum we'll make sure to send Gabrielle your way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Thats too cute Mandy! For a second you had me. I thought you got one of those Rumba's.. I bet she helps around the house, both cleaning and messing it up!
LOL!! that is too funny, you totally tricked us. Ya abe is definitely on the blogg all the time checking things out. But we just got done reading your post and at first abe didn't finish reading it, and was like whoa they got money like that to get one of those cool vaccumes? then i finished and told him to come finish reading it. Totally fell for it, i loved it though. Atleast she'll come in handy when ya need her too.
Cute - do you leave much for your vacuum to find, just to make all that work worthwhile? I would love to see her in action!
that was funny! you seriously had me! i thought it was one of those little round guys that goes around the room. too funny. p.s. you are welcome to post that quiz thing. like i said, i stole it from someone else. :)
Poppa Fluke says, I think I'll borrow her for a few days I know there are some messes at our house she could help with!!
Ha! We have one of those too! They are truly amazing in their scope and perseverence.
SICK! hahha I LOVE that stage! seriously annoying! The funny thing is I don't know if it gets better?!! HA! Chuck still picks it up and says,"MOM CACA!! THROW IT IN THE TRASH!!" And I swear no matter how much you vaccuum they "suck" the smallest peices out of the dang carpet!;)
That was pretty funny Mand. I'm not looking forward to when Sicily transforms herself into our vacuum. The way that girl likes to put everything in her mouth, we're going to be in trouble!
Post a Comment