I know it's a little long, but I didn't want to cut anything out. So for those who couldn't be there for it, here you are. I love how hesitant she is in the beginning, to her shoveling it in towards the end. (we actually stopped filming to shove some in her mouth) It was no wonder I was up all that night with her having a stomach ache. I hadn't notice how much she actually consumed, until reviewing this movie. Chalk it up to new mommy mistakes. I do have to say she did thoroughly enjoy herself though, so it made it worth it. For those of you who missed the end results pictures, where she put here hands more in her hair not shown in the film, they are a few posts down.
5 comments:
Thanks for posting that. She is so funny - shaking her head no and then really getting into. I'm sorry her tummy hurt her but she sure had fun going after it!
That is too cute, I love it!!
I am so upset that you did that post about lost! Total temptation! you need to bring me the ones you have so me and abe can start watching them, if you got any more feel free to bring them ha!!
Mandy, do you know what this means! It means we have not seen each other in a year! I feel very ashamed....
So cute!! I can't wait to see Ethan's reaction to his cake! We're having a triple b-day party (there are 3 babies within a week and a half of each other in our ward) - I think we're going to put a cake down and let the 3 of them have at it!
That is too cute! Glad we could join in on the celbration!
Post a Comment