Wanting to share of course
Let the outdoor activities begin. We went on our first hike last weekend. It was awesome. Gabe loved pointing at the trees, birds, and water. The weather was awesome and we decided to enjoy it. We have a goal to have a good bike ride, or hike each weekend. Plus several trips to Tahoe. We'll see how often it happens.
5 comments:
Oh totally jealous! We don't ever have time to get away like that. I'm sure gabe was in heaven. Looks like you guys had fun, and stick to your plan, thats good quality family time there.
Gotta keep hydrated! Looks like fun.
good idea! I think I need to start a list of what must be done this summer! (fun family stuff only)
Sounds like so much fun! I have this craving lately to go for bike rides, walks and hikes. The mountains are so dang gorgeous! I love the picks. Gabe is such a good sharer! I don't blame her for liking the camelbaks, I think they are pretty darn cool too.
WOW that is awesome!!! my kids would love to get up in the mountains that often. Just finding the time is always difficult!!! keep it up you guys rock!!!!
Post a Comment