Okay we are officially caught up. One word for the finale: Amazing! So due to the fact that I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it, I'll finish my thoughts in a comment to this post. Kami, Heidi, no cheating. Ha! Here's a warning to anyone not wanting a spoiler: Don't post a comment. :)

3 comments:
So the finale was so crazy. I loved this season, it was by far my favorite. I used to listen to podcasts from the the producers about all the other episodes and seasons. When fans would guess theories about what was going on, most of the time they would say they weren't even close. They used to give hints to notice the two colors of black and white throughout the episodes. Now if you go back and watch, you'll see them a lot.
Also, the only theories that they never really laughed at, and gave credit to, were related to greek mythology. (and some book-which I can't even remember what it was)
Having said that when they revealed the two men Jacob, and the other at the beginning of the finale I told Adam my theory of how it's all going to end:
I said those are two kind of Gods that are constantly fighting back and forth. (the symbolism of black vs. white) Having sides and influencing people (ben vs. widmore) to do their bidding. I said I think they are going to blow up that bomb, jacob will be killed, one of the gods will win, and their plane will land in L.A. not having gone to the island. I think next season will be about their lives not on the island, in yet I think that we will still find them all intertwined with one another. I have never been so excited for the next one to start.
The producers have always said they have a story in mind of how things are going to go down. How long they were going to drag in on depended on ABC and their contract. When ABC decided on 6 seasons, that's when they could finally plan out the rest of the show. Now, that's when you'll notice it stopped dragging in story (season 3- even though I liked that season) and continued on to a quicker moving season 4. ANYWAY I love this show and will be sad for it to end, but so excited at the same time.
I would love to hear everyone else's opinions. I know I'm not the only addict out there.
Wait i didn't predict Jacob's death, i just thought one would win over the other. Thought I should clarify
I too was a huge fan of this season. I've got friends (ahem, and family) that got bogged down in previous seasons and didn't make it this far. I like your theory about next season. I hope that if they don't land on the island, we still get to see how much they were connected. Jacob obviously had something in mind for them since he visited most of them so early in their lives. I'd like to see Claire and Charlie come back too!!
Post a Comment