dancing, singing, temples, learning her ABC's, painting and drawing, dressing up, ponies, barbies, reading her scriptures and library books, pretending to be a princess, learning her numbers, coloring, picking flowers, loves music, nursery, watching shows, running, playing in water, FHE, painting her nails, wearing jewelry, to play with her brother, to help her mom, to treasure hunt with her Dad, cuddling everyone, and playing with her friends.
She is the sweetest thing, with a little sass mixed in.
- She constantly asks us WHY, she wants to know everything.
- She remembers EVERYTHING we tell her, it sometimes gets us in trouble :) She even remembers my grocery list for me, it amazes me.
- Music is never loud enough for her to DANCE. She can always be heard saying, "Turn it louder!" She will also dance anywhere if she doesn't think you are watching. We dance everyday in our house. I can't wait to get her into dancing when she gets older.
- She says the CUTEST PRAYERS, and I love hearing her PRETEND TO TALK on the phone
- When she doesn't want to listen or do something, she TRIES TO DISTRACT you with something else. Or she'll tell me, "Maybe let's do this later with Daddy."
- She LOVES TO HELP everyone do everything
- She tells me, "Mom you need to COMB YOUR HAIR, it kinda crazy."
- She LOVES BABIES. If she sees one in a store she screams across the store to try to get it to smile.
- When trying to get our attention she says, "Mom listen to my words!" Or she'll call us Adam or Mandy. She's got it all figured out.
- She loves to WORK OUT WITH ME. I wish I could film it, it's adorable.
- She has a little ATTITUDE developing. She's becoming a little TIMID and INSECURE with a lot of things as well.
- Some of her FAVORITE SHOWS are: Max and Ruby, Blues Clues, and Dora the Explorer.
- Some of her favorite foods are: Pizza, CHESSY NOODLES, any kind of bread or roll, blueberries, watermelon, ICE CREAM, and Chocolate Milk. Everything else she fights us on eating. She is the pickiest slowest eater ever. She constantly battles us about eating things, the little turkey. When she does eat it, it takes a long time.
- Her favorite colors are PINK and YELLOW.
- She loves: Running (she asks to run everywhere), Dancing, going to PARKS, treasure hunting (geocaching), HIKING, swimming at the pool, or just BEING OUTSIDE!
- She tells us all, "Here let me teach you," as she tries to show you how to do something you usually already know how to do.
- She always tells me to make sure that I have her Daddy come say goodnight when he gets home from somewhere even if she's asleep. If I don't, she is mad at me in the morning.
- She says stuff like, "If you see a car say Car!" (Like Dora tells her on that show) When we went hiking she kept telling me, "Mom if you see a bug, say BUG!"
Words can't express how much we love this little girl. She is all girl. The best of the girlie girls. We love her for always brightening our home, and always making us laugh with her words and new discoveries. We heart you goose!
7 comments:
Aww. Cute girl. Happy Birthday Gabrielle. Aunt Trina, Uncle Steve, and Baby Ainslee love you, too!
She is such a cute and amazing little girl. Glad she's part of our family.
I absolutely LOVE her cute pics! She is so photogenic! She says some of the smartest and cutest things. She is brilliantly amazing! She really is such a sweet little thing. I think she would make the cutest little dancer. Some of the fonts you used are showing up as weird pics so I couldn't read all of it very well. :(
I was having a hard time with the font too. Just showing symbols instead of words. I just copied and pasted the post in word and changed the font and read it all. She is so funny!! I wish we could spend more time around her and hear all these super funny things.
This is such a cute post. I love how you captured all things Gabe so perfectly. Way to be a mom on top of everything! Love her cuteness to death!
No problem with fonts for me - I liked the colors and variety.
Gabe is a delight. She's funny, sweet, thinking all the time and a delight. What a blessing to have her in the family. Happy 3rd Birthday! Keep growing as you're going!
Oh She is so cute!!! Love her little personality and her pictures she looks so grown up! Can't believe how time flies and how much they grow. Wish we could see more of this amazing girl!!
My niece is adorable! Three is such a fun age and Gabe is a hoot! We sure do love her, feel free to ship her down to SC anytime you want for a visit! We'd gladly take her!
Post a Comment