We spent Friday night at our oldest Reno friend's house having a camp fire with smores. (not that they are old, we've known them the longest) It was weird to think about how we used to hang out before we had kids, and now they have three, and we have two. Man time flies! Gabe loves playing with Charly and Elliot. We as always, had a nice time, and had fun reminiscing. We heart you Wagnerds!
6 comments:
Some old friends just seem to remain close no matter how long you have gone between seeing them. I'm glad you got to spend some time with them for a "quiet" evening with the littles.
Hurray for good friends. So nice when all the kids are around the same age too! Looks like fun!
I wish our weather was clear enough to do all those fun things. I miss it so much it's still way too wet for anything fun outside to be fun.
I miss camp fires. its been a long time. Glad you got to spend some time with your friends.
I love campfires. Good time!
Campfires are the best especially when you have great company and smores ha!!
Post a Comment