Anyway when on Sunday, when I turned twenty-seven, I totally deserved some old age comments,... but he didn't give me any. And I woke up feeling okay I was one year closer to thirty. I did get to sleep in. For all of you who know my kids, know that is the BEST gift EVER. I LOVED it! I then woke up to a very cutely decorated house, with lots of birthday wishes from my cute little family, and a yummy breakfast. We made some cake, went for a walk and had a picnic, and I had a movie night with my hubby. Add that awesome quality time to the Mexican food dinner night out the night before, and it made for a wonderful birthday. I just love the way my husband makes my birthdays so great. Thanks to all the rest of you for the birthday wishes. Sorry I didn't get half of them. I switched my phone to our other one, and I can receive calls again. Hurray! However, texting, and with any other app it struggles sometimes. Not every time, just when it chooses. Ha. (The reason I didn't get half my birthday texts until eleven at night) Why not just get a new one you might be wondering. Well a new phone isn't in the budget plan at the moment, but I'm content to make do. Just keep sending them if I don't reply, I'm bound to get some of them. :)
ANYWAY, thanks to all for a nice day!
10 comments:
When I turned thirty I was actually quite happy. I was expecting my 5th child and I felt like I needed to be at least that old with so many children! haha. Looking forward to celebrating with you this Saturday.
I am so glad you had a great birthday! I agree getting to sleep in is the best! I'm glad you switched your phone over. Hopefully you got our messages. I love that in the pics Gabe's are glued to the cake. I'll go ahead and test out 30 for you in another month or so and let you know how it goes. :0)
30's are easy, I'm getting closer to my 40's now and my poor 34 almost 35 year old prego body can feel it! If you ever feel old remember I'm 8 years ahead of ya, so all isn't so bad ;)
It's crazy to me that we are all twenty seven! Hope you had a great birthday!
Birthday cake for Mandy? I'm shocked! Glad you had a great birthday. You deserve it!
Sounds like your day was fantastic. Looking forward to seeing you all this weekend! Yay!
I agree, it is crazy to think your almost thirty. I'm still the twenty five almost twenty six so I'm still kinda outta the loop, but its crazy how time flies and different events happen at different ages of life. But i'm glad you had a great day, sleep is always the best gift, and glad you got it. So cute of the fam to decorate for you, I bet the kids loved it and you too. What a great husband too, always giving the best days for you as they can!!
I'm so glad you had such a wonderful birthday! I'm ok with getting closer to 30, but I think once I turn 30 I might stick to that number for a while! I'm looking forward to this weekend!
You have a wonderful family!!! I just love Gabes face while looking at the birthday cake. She appears to be enjoying it as much as you. I love it!
I knew you're birthday was coming up, but didn't realize I already missed it! boo! Time to plan a birthday sushi night out for you and me girl!
Post a Comment