Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Just Dance (Utah Post #5)

After the zoo we all went over to Kami and Brandon's house to have a game/dance party. I don't know if any of you have played the "Just Dance" game on the wii. If you haven't, you should. It's hilarious. You have to follow the dancers on the screen and try to dance how they dance. They give you a score and you can compete against people. We all took turns showing off our dancing skills. We all got some good laughs. I had to make sure I posted some videos to show off the moves. Hopefully they all work. They keep going all over the screen.

BRANDON-MANDY-DAD




JANENE-HEIDI-LAURA



ADAM-ABE

DAD-JANENE-

COUSINS-

ADAM-MANDY

KAMI-BRANDON



HEIDI-ABE


5 comments:

Judy said...

That looks positively hilarious! I loved watching Chris getting into it big time. And Adam can really throw some moves too. Hidden talents were coming forth!

Katrina said...

I've been wanting that game. I'll just have to go get it... heard good things about it!

KBPatterson said...

You got some great pics! I love everyone's facial expressions! I love that you put a small clip of everyone's fab dancing skills on there! I need to just copy your whole post and paste it on my blog. :P I love that game. It's the greatest! The kids are adorable too. I think Gabe would really get into it if you had it at home. Our family has some mad dance skills!!

Travis Laurel said...

Great way to exercise! Adam is hilarious! I would have loved to burn a few calories laughing at all of you.

Grandma Krissy said...

What a fun time and a great game! I loved watching all of them!