Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Back to Everyday

Every morning Gabe wakes up and asked me what day it is. She wants to know what's planned for the day and what fun thing we are doing. When I tell her chores, playing with her toys, and eating lunch she isn't very enthused. With so many holidays and events all in a row, she kinda expects there to always be something going on. I told her the holidays are over and it's back to every day life. It's been a little bit of an adjustment for her. So here are some everyday stuff we've been doing....

Daddy initiated a movie night to hang with the kids while I lay in bed and run to the bathroom puking. :) Yep still at it. The kids loved it, especially the popcorn.



Grandma Kristi sent the kids big packs of glow sticks to play with. It came with some pretty cool things to help connect them. It's been a must play with since we got them.

Our kids are both in need of clothes so when we budgeted some money for it this month we went shopping. Gabe LOVES trying on clothes and shoes. It's kinda our girl thing to take shopping trips together.

Obviously a day of shopping is exhausting. Especially since most stores are in between seasons and everything is picked over and nothing new is in. This led us to multiple stores attempting to find anything that would work for her and Ollie. Bad time for kids to need new clothes.
Adam and Gabe got this in a quarter machine. It's been quite the hit around here.

5 comments:

Grandma Krissy said...

I love the pic where Gabe is totally asleep!!! Yup...your kids are sure growing up fast. Sure miss all of you!

KBPatterson said...

Movie night looks fun! I want to come. :) I love that Gabe likes to shop with you. Both of my girls hate it. Ha. Ollie looks so cute with his little mustache.

Judy said...

I love that Gabe keeps looking for the froo-froo skirts.
It's nice to shop with happy people, it helps make the time less crazy.

Katrina said...

What a fun shopping trip. I love shopping for kids clothes. They are usually so cute.

Travis Laurel said...

Even when she sleeps she looks dramatic. That picture made me laugh. I think it was the hair blown around. Her tongue photos were so funny. What a character!