Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Caching






We did some caching this weekend, Gabe really wanted to. It's hard to go in the city, cause getting the kids in and out and in and out gets old fast. For us and for them. So we usually try to go up in the hills or mountains somewhere where there are enough close together we can hike around to. That's what we ended up doing after a few city finds. We let Gabe find them, she was so proud. The toys inside were quite lacking, which is sad, but we took a few in the last one anyway. At one point we had to drive down this random deserted dirt road to get close to another cache, so we just threw the kids on our laps. They loved "driving" the car. I wouldn't do this normally if we hadn't been in the middle of nowhere and only driving for a few seconds. We had a nice day despite the stickers in our socks and shoes.


4 comments:

Grandma Krissy said...

Mandy Blogger is alive!!!! Finally! I have missed you terribly!!!!

Judy said...

Caching - oh how I miss you! Glad you were able to find the one in the garage. Wish I could have been along for the fun.

Travis Laurel said...

Sounds like a really fun time! It's looks like summer there.

Katrina said...

I need to get into caching. Such a fun family activity.