Every time our anniversary hits it always amazes us that another year has passed. We sometimes still feel like we just got married. I am forever grateful that I am married to my best friend. After a crazy year, and new choices and changes, I have never felt so blessed to have Adam by my side. I lean on him, count on him, and need him for everything. I'm grateful he's willing to stand by me and calm and love me through everything. I am grateful for the time I get to spend with him, even if it is a few hours in a day. I'm grateful for how he listens, talks to, and treats me. He really is amazing. I love you babe, happy 7 years!!!
Mike and Judy were kind enough to come down and watch our kids for the night, so we could go out for the night. We have been wanting to go to this Thai sushi place that is really well known and liked here. It was suuuupppeer good. But I got sushi, so there wasn't much to complain about there. Adam got some curry that was really good too.

He was kinda embarrassed I took his pic, cause my flash kept going off and everyone kept looking at him. :)


Our attempt at a picture


We brought some sushi home for Papa, and Ollie was very interested. I might just be turning him into my future sushi buddy. ;)


The beautiful flowers that my wonderful hubby spoiled me with. He also brought me home some cheesecake to eat in celebration.
We had a fun filled weekend with lots of fun things going on. Here are some other pictures of things we did. We went to a park, Nana and Gabe had a movie date to see the 3D Beauty and the Beast, we went to Zions, and we had some good times around the house. (I'll post all our Zions pics in another post)










5 comments:
FUN! That sushi looks so yummy. I need to get me some sushi... hmm... guess I need to come visit. :)
Love the Nerf fight. Looks exciting. And what a beautiful girl sitting with Belle! How exciting for them.
Those nerf guns were hilarious. I am seriously going to get some for visitors.
That food does look good! You will have to intoduce me to the good sushi sometime......and Gabe got to sit on Belle's lap!!! Awesome!
Mom said that gun war was super hilarious! The "cooked" sushi looks yum :) Glad you two were able to get out and have a good date.
Happy Anniversary! You guys really are perfect for each other. So cute together. So great you guys got to go out for a night on the town. Looks like the kids had a ball with Nana and Papa! Love the nerf gun war! I can't believe Gabe got to sit on Belle's lap. How cool is that. The theater went all out. I bet she loved that!
Post a Comment