Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Picture Update

Blogging is getting even more trickier due to my little man. If he sees me at the computer he wants up to try to push buttons or play with the mouse. He LOVES the computer right now. It fascinates him. When I don't let him, he screams and we battle, and it's easier just to get off. So I never get much computer time. Then when he's asleep, I am too. Ha! At nights I'd rather hang out with Adam than blog, so I'll try to be better....somehow. :) Plus Blogger won't save any of my drafts for like the last week. It's very frustrating when you try to get a little done, and try to save it, and it says it saves, and you come back and it's not there. GRRRR. It happened too many times this week that I just stopped worrying about it. I also don't have anything very exciting to report, so...It gives me a good excuse to slack.

Anyway here are some pics of just us around the house.





Playing Outside







Baking cookies for FHE and sampling the limes I used, don't mind my pile of dishes




In the morning they cuddle together to watch cartoons

Our newest daily activity is having a dance party in the dark with glow sticks. I know the pics are dark, that's kinda the point.
They go down the slide then dance along the runway of yoga mats, and use the stool to climb on the couch to dance along it.

2 comments:

Grandma Krissy said...

I am sooooo glad they are having fun with this batch of glow sticks and they work better!!!! Wish I could be there to have fun with them. I love the lime faces!

Katrina said...

They look like such good friends. I know its not always that way, but it looks like fun friend. Love the cuddling pics.