New this week: My lovely second trimester hip pain. It makes sleeping not so fun. Oh well, it was to be expected. It's bearable though. I've had to use heating pads with my others, cause it just hurts. This one not as bad. I just flip around a lot in bed. I try to refrain from flipping to my left side as long as possible. As soon as I do, I can guarantee I'll have to get up to pee within the hour. It's fun. I'm up a lot. :)
I have doubled in size the last few weeks. Ha. It doesn't help that all my pregnancy apps that give pregnancy info told me it would happen. I guess right now baby doubles in size hitting a big growth spurt, meaning I follow suit. I've had a lot of church members comment how I just popped out all of a sudden. It's lovely to hear how big you look. Ha. It's okay, I've been pregnant enough to realize I am not a little pregnant woman. I bloat and swell from day one. I get big people, I know this. Doesn't mean I love it, or love to hear it. I AM AWARE thanks. I know I look blah. I have started to feel hot all the time now too. So that's another fun thing. I think I freeze my family when I turn the heaters down. I try not to, but some nights I struggle. In the day I bundle the kids as I walk around in shorts and a t-shirt.
I have craved more sweet things with this one than I ever did with my others. Gabe I did a little, but it was more salty I think. Ollie I actually wanted mostly healthy stuff with occasional ice cream and an occasional soda. This poor baby, that's all my body wants to eat. I don't love it. We went grocery shopping and Adam teased me about half the stuff in the cart I would have normally never have gotten. I think I need to just send him for the next few months. It's a little tricky to tell my body no, but I'm getting better. I have craved my normal turkey sandwiches. I don't know why I want these every time I'm pregnant, but I could eat one every day. I want fruit with this one too. Normally fruit sounds gross and veggies better. I think if I could have grapes, or an apple or pineapple all day long I'd be stoked. Ha! So because of all those unhealthy cravings, I have finally started some workout stuff. It helps Gabe likes to do them with me and asks if we can do them. Thanks Gabe! Even though I I'm fighting a loosing battle, it's nice to get something in.
Anyway that's about it. Besides baby moving all day long, which is great. I get nervous when I only feel it at night or early in the morning at like 6:30. I feel like it's already training itself for some insane schedule I'm not going to love. As long as it doesn't come with as messed up schedule that Ollie had, I can manage. I hope. :)
3 comments:
Hurray for half-way!! glad you are feeling better. I'll stock lots of grapes, pineapple and turkey and you can eat it to your tummy's content!
So exciting! There are some prenatal work outs that I've seen on Netflix too, you could check them out.
You are too funny!!!....you are still way cute though!!!!
Post a Comment