Sunday, February 26, 2012

SC-SUNDAY

SUNDAY
Happy to report that after some serious rest and relaxation, Gabe was feeling a lot better come Sunday.


Gabe got to go to church with Sarah Grace. Adam said the sunbeam classroom had a window so you could peek in during class. I wish ours did. I would love to see how Gabe does in class every Sunday. Gabe said she liked going to church with her cousin. Adam said she did great.

That evening they were invited over to Angel and Dan's house for dinner. Adam said the food was great and they had a nice time. Gabe met Scout for the first time.
They came back home later and played some games.
The girls had fun playing the wii.


Gabe loved the indoor swing.

4 comments:

Judy said...

Dancing and swings inside, what gets better than that?

Travis Laurel said...

I hope Ollie can have a fun awesome trip with Levi sometime. No stitches no throwing up just awesome man time. Maybe a baseball game. That'd be fun!

Grandma Krissy said...

Wow ....I love the indoor swing!!!

KBPatterson said...

I am loving the indoor swing. How fun for kids. Don't tell mine about it....they'll want one.