Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Around the House

I usually paint with Gabe when Ollie is asleep, but I decided to let him try it out this time. He always tries to eat it or something. He does it with play-doh too, so I never attempt them with him. He LOVED it and colored like ten pictures to Gabe's every one. Maybe next time I'll let him try play-doh.
Loves his pockets, cute boy
She's quite the artist. This is a bat and a ball she decided to paint. I love it when she just decides what to do, cause you never know what she'll come up with.
I started the red for her and I was trying to tell her what colors come next in a rainbow. She didn't want me to tell her, cause she wanted to choose whatever colors she wanted for her rainbow all by herself. So when she got done I was very surprised that not only did she get all the colors in, but in order too. Pretty crazy. 
Her flowers are getting good
Helping Daddy shop in the store
I'm so glad that I finally filmed this. Every morning the kids have to go see Daddy off to work and wave bye. Ollie is so enthusiastic about waving, it makes me giggle every morning. This is a little sample of his extreme waving. 
When you have an older sister, you sometimes get to play what she wants. That means dressing up and dancing with her. He was okay with it, cause it was fun, but luckily was over it in a few minutes wanting to play trains. I love that even though he'll humor her, he'll choose boy stuff over the frills. phew. In the top pic he actually was grinning for camera, not grimacing. 
 

3 comments:

Grandma Krissy said...

Beautiful Pics by Gabe! She does a good job. Ollie too....love the concentration at painting. I really love the Ollie wave...Ha Ha Ha...so cute!

Judy said...

Gabe is getting to be quite the artist. And Ollie definitely knows how to be a "man" despite his moments of dress-up.

Katrina said...

I love that Ollie put his leg out to help wave. That made me laugh. Painting looks fun! And what a good sport to dress up with his sister.