Ollie is going through this phase where he loves to color on himself. When Gabe was younger she'd color on every surface not so much herself, he prefers coloring on himself. He doesn't really color on surfaces on purpose, he runs off the paper sometimes and colors on stuff underneath. So lately I am finding color all over unwanted places. It amazes me how he can still find markers, even when I hide them. Then he is always so proud of himself.
Experiencing pop rocks for the first time. He loved them.
Coloring with some chalk outside.
Ollie is the orange outline inside of Gabe's purple. Pretty much the same size.
Daddy's turn, I had to assist a bit
Ollie inside of Daddy's, he kept wanting to be traced
My very cute prego body outline. Gotta love the roundness of everything
Playing on Daddy's skateboard
Gabe is getting more and more brave about bugs. She loves hunting for potato bugs so she can hold them.
I know this is beyond gross, but I couldn't help posting it. The one thing I DON'T love about living south, is the bugs. Cockroaches are the SICKEST bugs EVER. Luckily this place the landlord has sprayed once a month. It helps lots. We would know, our last place wasn't ever sprayed. They just came to spray, and after they do, we find out how many we actually have outside running around at night. There are about 40 in here that Adam swept up. Luckily the spray does wonders and kills them like mad before they can even think about making it inside.
Gabe helping her Daddy wash the car.
Ollie loves hanging out in his hooded towel after a bath. Daddy sent him into me to get him dressed, and he thought he was so funny balancing his clothes on his head. After he was dressed, he continued to put on clothes, including those that aren't his. He loves putting on Gabe's underwear, pants, and shoes, cause he can get them on by himself.

















4 comments:
Wow...I am glad you have a good landlord with the bugs!!! Ewwwww............yuck! Your kids are so funny!
I'm impressed you were willing to lay down on the cement to get outlined. :)
Love Ollie wearing the underwear. Thats too funny. Ainslee puts my t-shirts (or steves) on over her clothes like a dress, and says "All dressed!"
Ollie looks like a super hero in that pair of underwear - where's the cape?
Ha! those outlines are great! Love the baby bump! I could hardly tell the difference between Ollie and Gabe's outline. Amazing!
Post a Comment