We took a quick trip up north this weekend for Garrett's baptism on Saturday. That's one of the reasons that we moved closer, was so we could try to make it to things like that when we can. Normally traveling of any kind right now isn't appealing to me, but we felt it was important so we went. We were so glad we could make it for him. We just drove up Saturday morning, and drove back that night. The kids did well, they got to see a baptism, and play with cousins. It was great. We all got to visit at Grandma's house afterward.
While driving up around Fillmore I had to make Adam stop, cause with baby so low right now, sitting squishing my baby into me became very uncomfortable. I couldn't adjust in any other position in the car, so we got to stop. I had to walk around for a bit, and even laid on the grass. It worked out okay, cause the place we stopped at had a playground for the kids to play at. On the way home my feet swelled like crazy, and have every day since. I guess my super swelling phase has started.
I'm so glad that Laura sent me some pictures, cause my camera is still broken. So here are some pictures from the day that she took.
She loved all the attention and love she got from her cousins
Ollie crashed and slammed his head like three times while playing, but had a blast running around.
Grandpa was teasing her about the baby being a boy, and she didn't know how to take him at first. When she realized he was teasing, she couldn't stop giggling.
Love visiting with Grandma Weiss
Love when the kids take over the camera
My belly is pretty much ginormous, plus I was so hot and sweaty. It was an interesting day. Ha!
It's weird for me to think that this is their great grandma. (and that their great great grandma is still around-I guess it was the same for us growing up) I need to try to get better pics whenever possible.
3 comments:
What a wonderful day! I am glad that Laura took pics. Love seeing them!!!
There can't be much better than getting to play with such a large group of cousins. The kids look like they are having a blast. Love that you could make it to a baptism. Family support is what it is all about.
I'm so jealous about making it to things like that. That is one of the biggest reasons I need to move closer. Baptisms are important! So glad you could make it, even if it was a whirlwind day.
Post a Comment