Friday, June 15, 2012

Around the House

Usually when the weekend rolls around, we spend at least one night having some BBQ. It's been super yummy. Daddy introduced a new way to eat our grilled asparagus. 
 
 
 
 
Ollie tends to be Gabe's dress up doll lately. I asked Adam if he thought this meant that she really needs a sister, or that he really needs a brother. Ha! Either way he's a good sport about it. 
 
 I went visiting teaching the other night, and Daddy took the kiddos over to the Hurricane water park. We got them some water socks/shoes, it makes a HUGE difference playing there. 
 
 
 The kids love cuddling on our bed to watch shows. It kinda makes it nice when I'm having one of those moments where I just need to lay down for a minute. They are more than happy to join me. 
 
We finally broke out the pool and this other hop scotch water toy that someone gave us a while back. The kids just used it to run and jump through. Lots of fun. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Gabe loved the squirt guns the best
Ollie loved dumping the water from the squirt guns

2 comments:

Grandma Krissy said...

Fun water toys...especially the hopscotch. Wish I were down there in the warm weather!

KBPatterson said...

Fun times! Grilled asparagus sounds yummy! Ollie may not think those picks of him dressed up are too funny when he is older....black mail pics. ha. Okay they aren't too worthy of black mail, he is too stinkin cute and too young to know better. They are funny though. Ty use to like wearing Shantay's princess crown when he was little. Of course we got pics. It's just what happens when little boys have an older sister. I love that he wants to do everything Gabe does...so sweet!