Thursday, May 31, 2012

Finding the Humor in it All

I think that the fact that I am up when I SOOO badly want to be asleep is proof that things are getting tricky. I want to think it'll just happen occasionally, but it's happening more and more. It is getting more comfortable for me to sit up, than it is to lay down. Plus my occasional nausea at night is a fun thing to throw in. I am trying to take it in stride, go with the flow. It's kinda the only thing I can do. Tomorrow I will be a walking zombie trying to juggle the kiddos. Especially since I was up all night last night with Ollie. But what can you do? I'm back to the mornings where I spent a lot of time laying down. Luckily my kids have been good about it. 
So I found some pregnancy cartoons I found humorous. Trying to find the humor in it all. I think that most of these are probably only funny to pregnant women at the time, cause you truly can relate. Others might think, yep that's pregnancy,....I was laughing. So here you go. 


I laughed the hardest at the water one, cause my day went this way. I tried to make Adam some raspberry rolls to take his home teaching families. I spent all day making them. I went to bake them, and I burned them. I may not be the best of bakers, but I don't burn things. If anything I undercook things. I was playing with Gabe and never checked on them. (not thinking I needed to, cause I set it for the lowest time setting) When the buzzer went off, I took them out and they were ruined. I ripped off the tops and still frosted them. We as a family still ate some of them, but I'd never give them away to anyone. I called Adam just to vent about it, and ended up crying. Ha! Baking in the kitchen all day is a lot of work for me right now, so I was frustrated. 





3 comments:

Judy said...

Sorry about the rolls. I have done something very similar and it is so frustrating. Next time, buy the Rhodes frozen rolls. They even come with pre-made frosting. Just put them on a nice paper plate and they will never know! The cartoons made me giggle - been there done that and can relate!

Katrina said...

Love the cartoons. Hilarious. I've gotten to the point where I'm waking to pee at night. Thats not fun.
And I'm with you on the crying. EVERYTHING makes me cry! You're nearing the end though!

Grandma Krissy said...

You are too funny......sorry you are going through so much but the days are counting down!