Since Adam was gone on my real birthday that fell on Tuesday, he told me we'd celebrate this weekend. Celebrate we did! I was spoiled rotten. Love my cute family that made a big effort to make my day great. It started with sleeping in. ALWAYS my favorite, especially after being up all night with Ollie. Then Adam made me this super yummy breakfast sandwich on a bagel. They decorated the house, the kids colored me a sign. We then got ready for the day and had Tamara come watch Gabe, Ollie took a nap, while we went to a matinee of the Hunger Games. Yes we are just now seeing it. We debated on seeing Avengers, but we chose Hunger Games having both read the books. The kids did awesome while we were gone, and we had a nice time out. We then came home and they spoiled me with presents. I got some fitness equipment I have been wanting, and Gabe bought me all my favorite goodies. (Adam took her shopping for presents, and she picked stuff out for me) She wrapped all the presents herself too. Sweet girl. We then debated about going to St George for dinner, cause the Ironman race was going on and a million people were in town for it. We called ahead and the restaurant wasn't busy, so we went. We went to Benja's Thai food. It's my favorite. Ollie was kinda all over the place, but that's nothing new. He also broke a plate five seconds after being seated we were embarrassed. He was trying to move it by him, he didn't intentionally throw it or anything. Afterwards we actually did a little B-day shopping for Gabe unbeknownst to her, and then came home to eat my yummy "cake". I don't love cake, so every year I try something different. This year I decided I'd have some peach cobbler with ice cream. (so kinda like a cake) Adam made it for me, and it was super good. Thanks babe! We put the kids to bed and cuddled watching a show. It turned out to be such a nice day. (Besides the nausea and vomiting I did all that night-it's kinda my new prego thing.)
I love a b-day that hits right before a kid is due. I just want workout stuff. I got some adjustable weights. (so instead of having a million sets of different sized dumb bells, I have one that adjusts.)
Here is my cobbler with a zillion candles.
I love Ollie's face in these, he doesn't quite get what's going on. I couldn't blow them all out. My lung capacity is lacking, or I'm just SUPER old now with too many candles. Ha!
Thanks to my so wonderful family that made me feel so loved!


4 comments:
Super old!.....Ha! Whatever!!! I love the cute prego belly too by the way.
I love peach cobbler. I think that sounds like a delicious birthday treat especially since you had ice cream with it!
Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a nice weekend of fun. You look so cute as a prego lady.
I LOVE birthdays! Glad you had a good one! Looks like some yummy cobbler.
Post a Comment