Love my affectionate little man. He really is always willing to give you cuddles, kisses, or hugs. He randomly will stop playing and gives Gabe hugs. Or he won't let me leave his room at night until I've given him a million little kisses. He also is willing to give me kisses whenever I ask. I take advantage of it while I can. He cuddles his Daddy any chance he gets. It's my favorite that this rough and though little critter, can be this huge teddy bear in a blink of an eye.
He's very extreme with his kissy face right now. I tried so hard to get a picture of it, but I only had my phone. It was tricky, and it they ended up blurry, but I love it.
Right now our house is full of baby stuff. It's everywhere while I organize it. The kids have loved playing with it. Some things I've already had to make off limits, like climbing in the swing, cause Ollie would be the kind to try to climb in with baby, so I hope it kicks in. It's gonna be tricky to know what they can and can't help with.
Ollie has loved playing in all the boxes that we've been emptying.
Boxes and baby stuff everywhere, it's been a busy week, but we still have time for fun.







The teasing continued onto a scream match, which they both thought was hilarious


Gabe loves to help with the dishes right now. Sometimes it takes a little longer to get them done, but I love that she likes to help.
We did manage to get out some this week. Adam took the kids hiking one day in the hills, so that I could run some errands. Sometimes some errands are easier without having to entertain the kiddos. They explored some new places, and found some cool things. They found a cool arch, and some new narrow paths.





We like to eat Guacamole when we have quesidillas. Ollie could eat all the Guac by himself I think. He was even tempted to like the bowl, and Adam was teasing him.
The teasing continued onto a scream match, which they both thought was hilarious

Gabe loves to help with the dishes right now. Sometimes it takes a little longer to get them done, but I love that she likes to help.








2 comments:
Cute pics. Send Gabe my way! I'll take all the help I can get! AInslee likes to put away the silverware, and drop the dirty ones in, but thats about it.
Take all the help you can get now - they stop being excited to help way too soon.
Post a Comment