Friday, May 11, 2012

Around the House

Ollie now sleeps sideways on his pillow. Even when you try to move him, he goes back up on it just like that.
When Ollie "helps" me with the laundry, you never know where things will end up. I try to fold as he grabs and runs off with things. I had him put some bibs away in the kitchen, cause he knows where they go. He then started putting his and Gabe's stuff in their rooms. (not where they go, but in the right rooms) He was doing pretty good. I later found half of his and Gabe's clothes in the kitchen drawer with the bibs. Silly boy. It's kinda like folding everything twice, lots of fun. He's determined to help though, and I love that about him, so I let him try.
My cute kiddos playing nice together. It doesn't always happen, so I like to take pics when it does.
 They were pretending to go swimming
 

4 comments:

Grandma Krissy said...

The hugging picture is so adorable!!! They are both so cute!

Katrina said...

Ains sleeps sideways too! I always catch her in the morning sitting on her pillow with her legs through the bars waiting for me.
She tries to help me with laundry, too. Its more annoying than anything. :)

cute kiddos. love it when they play nice.

Judy said...

Gabe's last picture seems to be the face I see most of the time these days. Love the Cheesy smile on Ollie!Have you tried putting the pillow sideways in the bed?
So cute.

Travis Laurel said...

Hilarious! I love it!