Friday, May 11, 2012

Cj and Heather Visit Us

Cj and Heather stopped by our house to spend a night on their one year anniversary trip. They had gone to Bryce canyon, and wanted to see Zions, so they spent a night at our place and we got to hang out with them for part a day. We played at the house with the kids, and when Adam got off we went to eat. We then went to a park, and then decided to hike around the dixie rocks. Lots of fun seeing them, and our kids loved hanging out with them. 
We ate at this mexican restaurant in St George we had heard was good, but hadn't tried. It was pretty tasty. Eating out with Ollie right now is kinda tricky. He can't get him to stay in a high chair, or a booster seat no matter what we try. So he kept going back and forth between us all. Thanks to Cj and Heather for their patience with his activeness. 
Ollie downed more of the spicy salsa than any of us did I think. He loves spicy or hot things. 
 
This was a smile we got from Ollie when we asked. 
Some hiking pictures. We only had phones, so they aren't the best, but we still got fun ones. It was a last minute decision, so Adam was in his work clothes, and some of us had flip flops on, but we made it work out okay.
This picture makes me laugh. Mommy and Daddy weren't giving him what he wanted, which was getting down and walking along rock cliffs, so he went and cuddled Uncle Cj and told him all about it. 
Heather was so helpful helping make sure I didn't fall on my face. Thanks! I pregnant woman hiking in flip flips on rocks was sometimes tricky. 
We took them over to the narrow rock part to show them how cool it is. 
 
 Blurry I know. I opted to wait for them to hike in it, and I sat out, cause I really didn't fit. 

4 comments:

Grandma Krissy said...

I love the pregnant belly trying to squeeze through the rock!!!

Katrina said...

Thats so fun. Love family visits. Its funny watching you squeeze sideways through the rock. Makes me laugh. Youre such a cute pregger woman.

Judy said...

CJ is a kid magnet. I'm glad he could take some of the babysitting duties of you. He'll make a good dad.

Travis Laurel said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Haven't seen any of you guys in a long time. Looks like a nice visit.