Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Around the House

I promise I'm not being a slacker blogger. I just have a goal to stay off the computer more lately, so I try to limit what I do and how much time I'm on. So I try to blog at least once a week. I also have a goal to put my posts in the blog book right after they have been blogged. This means I try to wait to blog until I know I will have time to do both. Phew. Life has slowed down a bunch, so that adds to the absence as well. I still love blogging and will continue as my kids grow hopefully. I guess I'm just trying to be more efficient with it and my time.
Cute kids were very proud of their new trick. Love how easily things make them happy. 
I love it when my kids play pretend. It's cute. Right now their favorite is doctor, and I haven't got any pics of Super heroes. They are always wearing their capes right now. They also are loving spiderman, and the justice league shows on netflix. We're trying to teach Ollie about good guys, and helping/saving people. It helps he has a sister who loves dress up and pretend. They can be found flying around the house saving things and putting bad guys in jail. :) 
 Showing us his muscles 
 For President's day we hit some sales trying to get some stuff for our Hawaii trip. Mommy needs some sun glasses, and Gabe was happy to try some on with her. 
This weekend Kami and Brandon came down for the parade of homes. We didn't join them, cause we are trying to save money. They had my parents watch their kids and they just came down for a few days. We got to hang with them at night. It was fun. The weather was so nice that we made sure that we got out in it. We went to park with the kids and let Milo experience some things. He wasn't so sure about the slide, but LOVES swings. 
 Adam got to get out and Mountain bike. He has a goal to try five new trails in this area, so he was glad to get to do that. He has been repairing my bike in a goal for me to start joining him on dates mountain biking. Someday we'll get to it. :) We used to go together before kids, now it's a tad tricky. Once Milo gets a little older, it'll be easier to go do. 
Then we woke this morning to snow....
Not much at all. Just thought it was funny the weather can't decide what it wants to do. Gabe was sad there wasn't any to play in when she got home from school. It was trying hard to keep snowing, and melt at the same time. 

Guess it's time to get off. Gabe has invited me to go have a hot chocolate party. (pretend tea party-but when it's cold of course) nice to have an excuse to drink some.

1 comment:

Grandma Krissy said...

Keep up the good work on your goals! You do an awesome job!