Adam and I have a goal to go on more dates when possible each month. We were able to go out to lunch and on a hike we've been wanting to do without the kids. It's nice to just get away and talk and have some us time. We took some pics while out and about.
This is me cowering on the ground away from the cliff edge. I really am starting to get freaked out by heights. Well, the thought of falling off edges. Is that the same thing? I can't go right by the edge. I yell at Adam every time he leans out and looks over. Freaks me out. When we go with the kids, I'm truly paranoid. I can't help it. It genuinely freaks me. I guess you've all been warned if we go hiking.
Adam venturing over to the cliff edge :)
When it rains, these are two of the falls in the Three Falls Hike. I don't think it has water too often, but someday we'll see it when it does.
Adam off frolicking trying to find a cache. We found a few along the way, and this one and another were kinda ridiculous.







2 comments:
Motherhood does the height paranoia to you. I got it when Laurel was a tiny baby. I start getting physically ill when I see people hanging over things. Occasionally I can stand on a balcony and be okay, but it's pretty few and far between.
Looking good girl! I am glad that the two of you are making it a goal to go out more.....that is soooo important!
Post a Comment