Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
So awesome!!! Who does Milo look like???
Ollie has the biggest eyes!!! Love em!
Cuties! Sorry I'm way behind reading. I'll catch up.
Last night Michael was saying he thinks Milo looks like Ollie. I would agree he has some of his looks, but lots more of Gabe in my opinion!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So awesome!!! Who does Milo look like???
Ollie has the biggest eyes!!! Love em!
Cuties! Sorry I'm way behind reading. I'll catch up.
Last night Michael was saying he thinks Milo looks like Ollie. I would agree he has some of his looks, but lots more of Gabe in my opinion!
Post a Comment