Giggling * Camping * Diapers * Taking Pictures* ABC's * Blogging * Running* Movies* Reading * Mountain Biking * Playing Cars * Swinging * Cooking * Coloring * Hiking * Ponies * Cleaning * Meetings * Counting * Dancing * Singing *Geocaching * Golfing * Kite Flying *
Sunday, March 10, 2013
A Bunch of Sickies
So my lack of posting has been mainly because I have no desire to move lately. My family has had this really nasty cold for a week now. :( We previously just got over one that hit Gabe and Ollie. Gabe was hit pretty hard with it, well she usually is. After having it she still had so much liquid in her ears that she had plugged ears for like five days and still has a lingering cough. The doc had us come in to make sure it wasn't infected. It wasn't luckily. She just couldn't hear. It was hilarious and frustrating all at once. We got to wait for it to drain. It finally started getting better. So then comes last Sunday and Milo and I stayed home from church cause we started coming down with something. A few days later it hit everyone else. Once again everyone was miserable. Milo got bad so into the doc again we went to find out he has an ear infection :( We are praying its not like his last one and gets better fast before our trip. He is sleeping a little better which is super nice. Pulling all nighters sitting in his chair so he can get sleep is rough. There were two nights Adam and I were BOTH up almost every hour helping/comforting kids. Craziness. So it's been a week and my little cold has taken a turn. Feel like I've been hit by a truck, can't breath, gotta fever, and so much pressure in my head and face I feel I might explode. Pretty sure if my body can't decongest itself I'll end up with an ear infection too. With it hitting me so harder than normal it amazes me my kids have survived the winter. Not that I wasn't sympathetic or helpful to them before, but now it makes me super sad for them. Being sick sucks. SUCKS! It amazes me that some people don't think colds are a big deal. They've obviously never had this one the same time three of their kids did. :) Well now that I've venting and whined, I get super whiny when sick, I figured I'm some up my lack of activity on here. In my defense I can't take much medicine without it effecting my milk supply, so its making life hard. Hopefully I'll get around to much better stuff soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yuck. I hate being sick. Hope you all get better quick!
I am so sorry!!! That same yucky stuff has hit really hard here up north too....It is horrible stuff! Hope all of you get better soon! Love you!
I had a cold this year too - rather unusual for me.I was just grateful it didn't turn into bronchitis. Being sick really is not fun.
Post a Comment