We finally got a tension rod for our puppet curtain Nana made us for Christmas. We kept forgetting all about it. The kids still would play puppet show using the couch to hide behind. Now the play in the hall and love it!
This is Kallie, Gabe's buddy. They have play dates often. She is a year younger, which sometimes is more obvious than I'd think. They are in the same primary class. They love to play, even though they sometimes bicker about who get's to be in charge or who can choose how to play things. I don't love the drama sometimes, but I kinda like that Gabe doesn't get walked over. I wonder with her being shy and sensitive around people how she is other places. I'm hoping she's confident enough to stand up to friends in the future. I am glad she gets to play with Kallie.
Getting some backyard time in the nice weather. The kids loved playing in the mud.
Trying banana splits for the first time. They were fans.
Putting with Daddy's golf clubs at his work one night.
Milo and I got hit the hardest with this cold. We got, and STILL get lots of cuddle time in.
On days when I feel like he needs a nap I can usually get him to "rest" and watch a show. If I'm lucky, which is rare he'll conk out.
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES! TURTLES IN A HALF SHELL-TURTLE POWER!
:) Daddy introduced this one night to the kids. They're fans.







2 comments:
I am a number one fan of banana splits...they are awesome! I am so sorry you guys have been sick! Such a warm fuzzy family you have! Love you all!
Love it! TURTLE POWER!
Milo is such a cutie. Sorry you all have been sick so much. Hopefully spring/summer brings good health.
Post a Comment