Our Leprechaun trap
It looked promising....
He even snuck into out bathroom to use the potty.
Gabe was afraid to use it cause of the green. :)
Gabe had a blast finding everything crazy and checking our trap, and pinching pinching pinching.
I made sure I let the kids know that they are super hard to catch, cause they are too smart and sneaky. He tricked us. We thought we had him. He left a note saying he was too fast for us, but liked our shiny trap. He left us fake gold and a rainbow instead, stating we'd never get his real gold. He also left our front room in a silly mess, which I forgot to take a picture of before we cleaned it.
Our green breakfast. Daddy even got some to look like shamrocks.
She is now a fan of silly Leprachauns. We made some yesterday that she's been playing with all day. This really is one of her favorite holidays. It makes it fun.
I love how she randomly threw up a peace sign in this picture
Ollie has this thing with being silly and sticking out his tongue for pictures right now.
These are his Irish suspenders. I love them, and glad he was a sport about wearing them. I got them forever ago, and still love to throw them on the kids for this holiday. Cute boy. We have some with shamrocks too, but Gabe didn't want to wear pants today.
She loved the wig, and was so funny posing in it.
I had to make this one big, cause they all look stinkin cute in it.







2 comments:
You always have such fun at your home!!! Love the big smiles!!!
Cute cute. I love that Gabe loves St Paddys day so much.
Post a Comment