Little stinker would absolutely not let me take a picture of him. I finally put the sticker on his bum, it seemed appropriate. He was always crawling away from me. He thought he was SOOOO funny too.
This month really has caught me off gaurd a little. I don't know why, I love 9 months, cause they change in fun ways. I knew he'd be mobile soon, but he seems so big all of a sudden. Crawling isn't good enough for him. He wants to be standing and opening things, and climbing. It all goes so fast from here on out. Throws me off that my baby is so big. :(
*He LOVES to drink from any kind of water bottle, or straw he can get his hands on.
*He is a huge Momma's boy. There are times he does want Daddy and is content to hang with him, but most times he just wants his mom. It's a nice thing most days.
*He loves to hold your hands and walk.
*He has been sick this whole month with yet another ear infection. No surprise that he's sick again huh? We've been battling it again with different meds. He'll still have one for Hawaii, but not much we can do about it. He has been on the meds enough that hopefully it's mostly cleared as we go.
*He has pretty much been teething all month. He teeths just like Ollie did. Ah! His teeth do go up and down in his gums. It's obnoxiously weird. We kept waiting and waiting for this bottom tooth to break through and it just never would. Finally it did yesterday. So yeah he has one tooth just coming in.
*He loves outside and wants to put everything non edible in his mouth when we go out there.
*He's kinda a picky eater. It's hard to guess what we can get him to want to eat. Something he didn't want yesterday, he'll eat the next day. He LOVES graham crackers. He isn't' a fan of eggs, avocado, or cheese. He does like chicken and breads though. Most veggies we try he just chokes on, but he does like broccoli. He doesn't love fruit either, but will down a fruit smoothie if he sees it. He knows what it is.
*He is now in the ducky for baths, and thinks it's great fun. He loves it when we let him in the bath with his siblings. His overall favorite though, has got to be the shower. With him being sick and congested we have taken him into the shower with us lots lately. So now if one of us is in the shower he crawls over to the edge, pulls himself up and like whines until you bring him in. It's funny. Then he's so happy to splash and cuddle when in there.
*Trying to pull himself up here
*He does this thing where he chews on his tongue. It's not my favorite, cause I never know if he has anything in his mouth that he shouldn't. Stinker. He has had many things in his mouth that I don't love.
*He does this one arm up happy greeting. He thinks it's fun to throw his arm/arms up and just squeal.
*Still loves balls and playing with the couch pillows.
*He is pulling himself up on everything. He has balanced not hanging on a few times, but isn't consistent with it.
*He crawls to Adam all excited when he comes home from work. He gets mad if Adam doesn't hold him right away.
*He did get a "haircut" this month. I don't know that I'd consider it his first one cause we just buzzed the front a little. It was getting long and scraggly. So I didn't take pictures but his hair does look loads better.
* Milo now hates to have his diaper changed. He cries and squirms and tries to wiggle free. Gotta love that stage.
*He did get a "haircut" this month. I don't know that I'd consider it his first one cause we just buzzed the front a little. It was getting long and scraggly. So I didn't take pictures but his hair does look loads better.
* Milo now hates to have his diaper changed. He cries and squirms and tries to wiggle free. Gotta love that stage.













2 comments:
I just love those eyes!!! What a cutie!!!
He's so big!! I can't believe he's already 9 mo... But them Ev is almost 6. :( where has time gone?
Post a Comment