Monday, February 9, 2009

Back it up


Gabe my not be crawling forward quite yet, but she is excellent at putting it into reverse. (She ends up under the beds a lot.) She actually crawls backwards to help her sit up. This is where she ended up this morning....inside her toy basket. She, as well as myself, found it pretty humorous. I figured I'd show you our girl in action.
 

8 comments:

Judy said...

I love that impish smile.

chris and janene said...

Gabe is the cutest. Such a happy little girl. We need to get Gabe and Sopie together - they both like to climb/crawl in baskets!!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Cute cute! I love their little energetic attitudes. All with a smile on her face.

KBPatterson said...

I agree with both you and Gabe, it is pretty funny. I hope you have her backwards mobility on film she'll get a kick out of it when she is older. She is so cute. And for some reason she looks older in these picks to me. They grow up so fast!

AmyJane said...

Too cute! I love her jammies--are they Carter's or something more schmancy than that?

Brittany Wagner said...

very cute!! bring her over to play!!!

Danni said...

You know, I've always thought she looked just like you Mandy, but in these pics I'm totally seeing her daddy!

Lenard said...

I love it how cute she backed up just perfectly. Hey Laiya has those same jammies. Great minds think alike ha!!