Adam's cousin Cassie told her mother-in-law she had to see my granddaughters because they were so beautiful. It's nice to know other people appreciate them as much as I do. You should send her an invitation to your blog, she'd love it! Find her on my blog. She gave my poor shoulder a good workout today. Boy did it hurt
7 comments:
SHE IS SO DANG CUTE!!!!!!
Time to lower the crib!! I hope she never tries jumping out!! I just put Chuck in a big girl bed this weekend! so far so good!!
OH how cute!! How can you resist that FACE!! Love her!
Adam's cousin Cassie told her mother-in-law she had to see my granddaughters because they were so beautiful. It's nice to know other people appreciate them as much as I do. You should send her an invitation to your blog, she'd love it! Find her on my blog. She gave my poor shoulder a good workout today. Boy did it hurt
How funny!! The pic is cute.
aww! lovin the bit of drool hanging off there.
I cant believe how big she is getting!
Post a Comment