Thursday, February 19, 2009

Image Tag

I saw this and thought it was funny. I decided I'd put in on my blog since I have some time. You type certain things into a google image search (example: Your name, favorite food, hobbies) and you have to choose your favorite image out of the first 3 pages or results. So here is what I found about me:

First Name:(i guess that cartoon's name is Mandy, and someone made her a ninja)
Middle Name:
Last Name: (maybe she was a fluke?)
Age:(of course this popped up)
Favorite Place: (Lake Powell)
Where you'd like to visit: (New Zealand)
Past Love:(I used to be an addict)
College Degree:
 (what I have)
(Ones I'd like someday)

Grandma's Name: 
Where you grew up: (Lehi)
Pet You've had: (Boxer)
First job: (Hod Tender-The title for this one was rough and tough hod tender)
Favorite Food:(sushi)
Favorite Color: (Brown and Green)
Doing Right Now:(besides blogging obviously-working on primary stuff)
Bad Habit: (I put starting a task and not finishing-this came up)
No I don't have a bad habit of hoola hooping

Hobbies:

I Tag anyone who cares to do this.


4 comments:

Judy said...

That's an interesting one I am not sure I understand how to do it though.

Katrina said...

i like that! when i get a minute i'll probably do it. its funny.

Travis Laurel said...

I was just seeing what would come up when I typed in my name and such, and when I put in Fluckiger a picture of Joseph and Sarah's family came up, it was the 4th picture in the group. Pretty crazy!

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

Thats a good little tag. I love it. I may just use it. I havent done a post for awhile due just being too busy- so this will be a good one to keep on hand for when I need something to do ;O) Cute cute!