The Super Bowl in my family is kinda a big deal. It's like another holiday basically. So even though we couldn't make it out to Utah this year like previous years to watch the Super bowl with my family, we had to watch it here. Especially since Adam is such a Steelers fan. SO of course he was rooting for them to win. I of course had to root for the opposite team, cause they were considered the underdog. We filled out parley cards here and I got every one right! Of course the year we aren't in Utah. HA. Really I don't care too much about watching football, but I like the commercials. I enjoyed the 3D ones, cause it was a nice change. I missed some, and we never saw the famous 1 second commercial. Maybe it was so short we missed it? We invited some buddies over, ate some good grub, had some yummy dutch oven dessert, and had a pleasant evening of trash talking.
Gabe supporting Daddy and the Steelers by wearing their colors.
Gabe and Owen playing with the bath stuff later on, it was a
lot more exciting than watching Bruce
7 comments:
WHAT??? I wasn't invited??? I guess that means you owe me a massage ha!
ha ya i actually won at dads house a big twenty ha!! But if you were there you definitely would have won. Ya we were going for the cardinals. Tell adam sorry abe definitely would have trash talked through text but he left his phone home. have a few pics from there soon to come.
We watched with Grandpa Hulet this year. We were all rooting for Pittsburg. It was pretty fun -esp. the commercials. My favorites were the horse ones and a NBC one about people having their butts get laughed off. I bailed when it got too tense and went upstairs to fold some clothes. Pathetic I know - Bruce was dreadful!
Ha, I'm with you Mandy, most of us were pulling for the Cardinals here! Love the color coordinated outfit, Gabe looks adorabe! .... Sorry we did jam to Bruce though. Such fond memories rocking out to him as a child! I probably would not have chosen him for half time entertainment, but for all the "help" he gave Obama I'm not surprised!
i actually watched the superbowl this year. we went over to some friend's house. lots of yummy food. i didnt care too much about the game though. i'm just indifferent to nfl. seeing bruce slide into the camera was a pretty good hoot though. ah well. gabe looks super cute.
Looks like a great time! I love the outfit Gabe has on. She is so cute!
I love the outfit and hair bow! Sounds like you had a good time. I thought about you during the game, wondering what you ended up doing since you were not in Utah.
Post a Comment