Gabe says Happy Valentines everyone! She loves you all! We both went to get Gabe when she woke up and gave her a love puppy. (a stuff animal dog. She loves it, for a few minutes anyway) She was more excited both parents were there to hang out. Gabe hopes everyone's day is just as sweet as hers!
9 comments:
Fun dress. We have a valentine still sitting here for her with a matching bow for that dress. I am just lame about getting it mailed. We'll get it to you soon.Happy Valentine's Day!!
Oh she is so cute Happy Valentines Day to all of you too! We love you guys and can't wait until we can get together again. I love the dress I almost bought the same one from old navy. ya I definitely need to catch up on blogging I've been kind of lazy, got some new ones to post so keep an eye out.
cute!! happy v-day gabe!
Look at Gabe's hair, it's getting so long and thick. Too cute. She looks so cute in red. Happy V-day to you guys too. Love ya.
Happy Valentines Day!! I hope you had a blast! Gabe's dress is super cute!
Cute pictures! I think she is starting to look a little like her dad! The dress is adorable on Gabe!
She looks so cute in her v-day dress. Glad to hear you guys had a great day!!
She looks so much Adam! I love her! She is So Big but yet so Small! I will make time and come see you guys!
Miss you....believe that!
What a doll!! She just gets cuter every day.
Post a Comment