She now makes requests when playing with Play doh-no surprise it was a frog
I'm sure she learned that look from her Dad
I left my camera with these two, and got a fun surprise of some cute, silly pictures
We got Gabe a new skirt. She has never been into dresses too much, but all of a sudden she thinks they are so fun. She had me put her skirt on and wore it over her pants all day. I couldn't get it off her. The best part was the dancing show she put on for me in front of the mirror.
Cinderella joined in on the fun
4 comments:
Someone is obviously very talented when it comes to the playdo department! I love that she wanted to wear her skirt all day, sooooo cute and who doesn't want to dance around with Cinderella?!
Okay someone is seriously talented at playdoh sculpting! That's awesome! You should write a playdoh how to book. It's the cutest thing when little girls get dressed up and dance around. Her skirt is very cute. I don't blame her for wanting to keep it on.
cute! i like that new little skirt. it looks like a fun one to touch. i hope she dances for me this weekend.
As soon as I saw the look I knew it had to come from Adam. It looked just like him! By the way the frog was awesome!
Post a Comment