Friday, March 26, 2010

Dinner Conversation at Our House

What's Gabe laughing at you might wonder....

Where did she learn that word is so funny.......

Probably from the Daddy laughing with her would be my guess. This is how dinner conversation at our house goes, not always appropriate and not sure how it got started, but amusing to Gabe non the less.

I'm sorry if anyone is offended by our lack of manners.... :)

6 comments:

Mike and Lillian Montoya said...

I love it Mandy! She is too cute! Its so funny to watch them be silly and wonder, what are they thinking...

Judy said...

Did Adam make dinner that night? Poop somehow doesn't sound very yummy! Gabe is so hilarious.

Russ, Bre & Steadman said...

That is darling!!!! Love her little laugh!!!!

KBPatterson said...

Too funny! I love it! Doesn't it make you feel appreciated when your child thinks the food you cook resembles poop? Ha. I loved it!! It's good to know my kids aren't the only ones who think poop and farts are hillarious. She looks so big in that video!

Katrina said...

that is hilarious! i hope she didnt think her dinner was poop... haha what a cute little stinker.

Grandma Krissy said...

Well I loved it!!! I kept replaying it she made me laugh so hard.